More About Koelenhof Winery
Set in the stunning, world-renowned Stellenbosch Winelands, is Koelenhof Winery. Our winery has been the winner of several prestigious awards for the superb wine we produce, and we are celebrated for our beautiful scenery, outstanding customer service and much much more! The wines produced at Koelenhof Winery represent the high quality of South African-produced wines, and are available both locally and internationally.
The Koelenhof Winery was established in 1941, as a bulk wine producer. Today, we press a remarkable 16 000 tonnes of grapes a year, proving the efficiency and success of our enterprise. The quality of the wines and our service delivery are crucial to every member of our staff, and we strive to capture the friendly, generous spirit of South Africa in every drop of our wines.
Call this advertiser on 021 865 2020 or send your email here:
Our products & services
At the stunning Koelenhof Winery, visitors will find that we cater to almost every taste, even those who are not avid wine lovers. Guests can enjoy a crisp glass of our finest vintage, taking in the breath-taking scenery, or enjoy our famously delicious roosterkoeke while bundled up inside on a winter’s day. Come to Koelenhof Winery to see what we are all about!
The wines we offer include:
- Koelenhof: this well-known range includes Koelenberg 2014, Koelnektar 2015 and more.
- Koelenbosch: this popular range includes Koelenbosch Merlot 2013, Koelenbosch Sangiovese 2014 and loads more.
- Simonbosch: included in this range you will find Simonsbosch Pinotage 2011, Simonsnektar 2011 etc.
Other services we offer:
- Contract Wine Services: we offer contract wine services that enables aspiring wine makers to make, bottle and store their wines using our facilities. This service has been available at our winery for many years and we have aided countless wine makers over the years.
- Function Venue: on our winery, you will find a lovely, intimate venue that is perfect for all special occasions, especially weddings. 150-200 guests can comfortably be seated inside the venue, depending on the specific requirements. Clients are welcome to arrange their own catering, but in-house catering is available.
- Picnics: to allow clients to enjoy our beautiful wines and scenery, we offer picnic baskets that can be enjoyed on our premises.
- Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Juice: for all non-drinking clients, we have sparkling grape juice available, in either a cork or screw-cap bottle.
Make sure that a visit to Koelenhof Winery is on your bucket list, for the best wines and friendliest service in the region!