Introducing NB Hearing
We think hearing’s important at NB Hearing, and so we provide professional audiology services across the Western Cape. Natalie Buttress (M (Audiology) with distinction) heads up an experienced team of qualified and registered audiologists. Each audiologist is truly passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients. Our practice is independent and this means that we work with a number of hearing aid manufacturers to create a unique hearing solution each patient’s specific needs. This way, we can maximise all our patients’ hearing potential.
Diagnosing a hearing problem sooner rather than later is beneficial to the patient. Our ears feed our brains with information and often a loss of hearing may lead to functions in the brain changing. The replacement of lost sound with specifically chosen hearing aids can help to rehabilitate skills for listening to and understanding speech, even in group environments.
We are committed to continued development in the fields of hearing, tinnitus and hyperacusis. By staying up to date with the latest advances in the hearing industry, by attending professional workshops and courses on hearing technology, we can deliver our services to the best of our abilities. This way we are sure that we offer effective solutions to our patients.
Call this advertiser on 021 976 5599 or send your email here:
Services we offer:
The professional audiology services at NB Hearing are available for patients of all ages. We can:
- Identify hearing problems via calibrated hearing screenings.
- Supply and fit a range of hearing aids (makes and models).
- Diagnose hearing loss in calibrated sound conditions for accurate results.
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation options for different hearing impairments.
- Comprehensively support you for the duration of the process of treating a hearing-related condition.
- Provide a supported 30-day hearing aid fitting with an ‘option to credit’ so that you can find your ideal product (Ts & Cs apply).
- Perform school and industrial hearing screenings and provide baseline and diagnostic services.
- Offer home and hospital visits for patients who cannot travel (within a range of areas).
- Provide counselling and sound management for patients with Tinnitus or Hyperacusis.
- Perform hearing aid cleaning and repairs (some on site) and services from all of South Africa’s supporting hearing aid manufacturers and distributors.
- Offer a range of hearing aid batteries, hearing accessories and assistive devices. (We can order required items if not in our stock).
- Take ear impressions and make personalised: hearing protection; sleep-plugs; in-ear monitors; swimplugs.
Hearing is what connects us and enriches our lives. If you are suffering from the effects of hearing loss, such as difficulty hearing in noisy places, increasing the volume of your TV without improvement, feeling that people mumble, or having a ‘ringing in the ears’, please make an appointment to visit us for a hearing test and complete assessment of your needs.
We look forward to meeting you!